Job Post Information* : Posted Date
6 months ago(7/17/2018 9:39 AM)
# of Openings
Enel X an Enel Group company and a leading provider of demand response, energy procurement and energy management solutions, has an immediate need for a Business Development Associate to join our world-class Sales organization. We are looking for a sharp, high-energy individual who is committed to driving change under the banner of a successful and well-respected international company.
- B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in a business-related or technical discipline.
- 2+ years of previous sales experience calling prospects.
- Proven success presenting a value proposition and a track record of quota attainment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A high level of professionalism and an ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- A sense of initiative and high achievement motivation.
The Business Development Associate will be responsible for developing new prospects according to Enel X’s annual prospecting, customer meeting, and proposal goals.
The Business Development Associate will join our regional sales team as a subject matter expert who will evangelise our demand side response, energy procurement, energy management and utility bill management solutions and drive revenue for the company. Working most of their time at our Dublin office, the Business Development Associate will enjoy autonomy as well as the support of a bright, dedicated, and team-oriented sales team.
This role requires a confident and professional self-starter who is comfortable interfacing with C-level leadership, proactive in generating and closing business, focused on meeting the customer’s needs, in a dynamic business. Proven success in prospecting and navigating complex sales processes to meet a customer’s energy needs is essential.
- Prospect for and recruit demand side response, energy procurement, energy management and utility bill management solutions customers;
- Develop customer market segmentation, targeting strategies, and sales planning in conjunction with Great Britain sales team objectives;
- Use existing and future Enel X internal SaaS systems for pipeline management and sales progress reporting;
- Analyse customer energy and facility data to understand a company's energy management needs and propose solutions;
- Promote solutions using Enel X's portfolio of offerings that answer the business needs of key enterprise customers of Enel X
- Advise Enel Xs marketing team on ways to improve product offerings and go to market strategies.
- Partnering with field sales counterparts to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Delivering weekly, quarterly, and annual sales forecast.