Job Post Information* : Posted Date
6 days ago(1/10/2019 10:02 AM)
# of Openings
Enel X Position
Enel X, an Enel Group Company and a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, is looking for interns to join the team. Interns will work closely with the Energy Markets team to ensure our ability to deliver on its global demand response commitments. This full time paid internship will run from January to July 2019.
The ideal candidate will be a fast learner and highly driven to work as part of a team. They will support business transactions, process improvements, reporting, and analytics. This individual must possess excellent attention to detail, an ability to execute business critical operations, strong problem solving capabilities, and the ability to thrive in a flexible, fast-paced, team environment under time-critical situations.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent ability to solve qualitative and quantitative problems
- Strong desire to learn, highly motivated to drive projects to completion
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage high-throughput transactional activity effectively, while also developing efficiency gains through process improvement and automation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Above and Beyond:
- Demonstrated interest in energy industry
- Familiarity with programming (Python, Java, R, VBA, etc.)
- Experience in operations, financial operations, or project management
- Experience with SalesForce.com, CRM systems, or object-oriented databases.
About the Job:
- Support enrollment and settlement activity with our utility partners and various grid operators
- Execute business activities to meet market and financial deadlines
- Drive and assist improvements to productivity, efficiency, and quality of business operations
- Fulfill ad-hoc analyses to support the Energy Markets team