● Direct and manage all production control activities at CEM to make sure shipment schedules are met at targeted quality and cost levels
● Review all NPI plans and product revisions, coordinating with CEMs to ensure CEMs will be ready for each new build
● Participate in physical inventories of all eMotorWerks finished goods and components, including onsite and offsite locations. Manage all consigned parts and inventory reconciliation at CEM’s.
● Use existing reports and develop new reports that allow eMotorWerks management to understand current status snapshot when requested, taking proactive steps to meet targets
● Study and report the cost impact of all eMotorWerks ECO’s
● Manage and direct the Office Manager in the purchase of MRO materials and services
● Maintain demand forecast and ongoing balance against supply chain inventory (parts, work in process, and finished goods), optimizing production scheduling to ensure company is always able to meet fulfillment and revenue goals
● Participate in contract manufacturing strategies and selection, coordinating with the Operations management team to manage CEMs
● Handle communications and negotiations with suppliers and optimize vendor pricing, delivery dates, shipment costs
● Create, drive approval, and coordinate all supply orders through delivery. Ensure deliveries are on time and cost optimized
● Collaborate with other departments, e.g. production, quality, engineering, to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
● Provide weekly key performance reports to senior management, e.g.
○ Forecast, current status, backorder items
○ Projected lost $ sales due to backorder items
○ Cost reduction targets and achievement
○ Inventory turns