Job Post Information* : Posted Date
9 hours ago(1/16/2019 8:57 AM)
# of Openings
Enel X Position
eMotorWerks is an Enel Group company revolutionizing the electric vehicle (EV) charging market with its grid-integrated JuiceBox charging stations and JuiceNet IoT platform. JuiceNet-enabled devices maximize charging speed and efficiency while providing drivers and fleet managers intuitive control and visibility via mobile apps and online dashboards. By shifting when and how much electricity connected stations draw from the grid, eMotorWerks helps utilities and grid operators reduce electricity costs, ease grid congestion, and maximize the use of solar and wind power. Its partnerships with EVSE and EV manufacturers also allows eMotorWerks to grow the EV charging ecosystem, provide an extensive aggregation cloud platform for grid balancing and optimization, and to deliver new value streams through its energy services.
eMotorWerks is an innovative Silicon Valley provider of IoT electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions built upon a disruptive business model: by selling our market-leading JuiceBox smart grid EV charging stations into a rapidly-expanding electric vehicle market, we provide immediate benefit to EV owners and charging station operators while simultaneously delivering valuable, cloud-based load management services to utilities and grid operators. As a result, drivers receive fast, network enabled charging and eMotorWerks receives multi-year “grid services” revenues.
Our mission is to dramatically accelerate EV adoption through advanced technologies and innovative solutions. The company's flagship residential product, a connected level 2 EV charging station and mobile app, has already helped nearly 30,000 drivers go electric. The company is now expanding its offerings to include DC fast charging and other commercial solutions.
● Commitment to customer driven support
● Strong troubleshooting capabilities and analytical skills
● 3+ years L2 customer support experience of which 2+ years in related fields: e.g. EVSE, EVs, charging networks, IoT network technologies
● Experience in troubleshooting interconnected Software, Firmware and Hardware systems.
● Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem-solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates
● BS or higher in Software Engineering or similar technical degree
● Ability to accurately convey messages both verbally and in writing internally and with the customer as needed.
● Experience and passion for EVs and how they can change our world for the better
● A solid eye for product design and visually aesthetic solutions, both in hardware and software
● Understanding of and experience with engineering development processes, agile software development, and product roadmap tools
● Self-starter, fast learner, able to work quickly and adapt within a fast-moving company with smart people
● The L2 Business to Business Technical Customer Support Rep will provide administrative, technical, and network problem troubleshooting and resolution to commercial station owners and field technicians by assessing needs and creating solutions to resolve issues. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner both via a ticket tracking system (email) and phone.
● The L2 B2B CSR will work between the B2B/engineering team and the L2 Customer Support Rep(s).
● The L2 B2B CSR will be expected to communicate with the B2B Account Managers, Sales Engineer(s), and Engineering teams to report all product issues, bugs, and/or flow issues for assessment and fix or improvement.
● Position requires travel to customer locations to provide on site troubleshooting if required
● Generate Pareto reports monthly that categorize problems to highlight areas for improvement of the products and systems
● Be a member of the cross functional closed loop corrective action team
● Perform initial triage and direct tasks as necessary to solve customer problems