Job Post Information* : Posted Date
9 hours ago(1/16/2019 8:57 AM)
# of Openings
Accounting & Finance
eMotorWerks is an innovative Silicon Valley provider of IoT electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions built upon a disruptive business model: by selling our market-leading JuiceBox smart grid EV charging stations into a rapidly-expanding electric vehicle market, we provide immediate benefit to EV owners and charging station operators while simultaneously delivering valuable, cloud-based load management services to utilities and grid operators. As a result, drivers receive fast, network enabled charging and eMotorWerks receives multi-year “grid services” revenues.
Our mission is to dramatically accelerate EV adoption through advanced technologies and innovative solutions. The company's flagship residential product, a connected level 2 EV charging station and mobile app, has already helped nearly 30,000 drivers go electric. Find more information at www.eMotorWerks.com
As Sr. Accountant of eMotorWerks, you will be performing and reviewing monthly close duties, analyzing financial accounts, AP/AR activities.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting
● Minimum of 5+ years of related experience
● Good knowledge of US GAAP or IAS
● Proficient in Excel/Google docs
● Highly organized, and meticulous about the details
● Team player
● Ability to work under, and meet stringent deadlines
● Good judgment and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work in a dynamic, growing business environment
● Effectively work with several departments within the company (sales, operations, technology)
● CPA qualification would be a plus, though not a prerequisite
● SAP knowledge
● Accounts payable
● Accounts receivable
● Journal entries
● Assist with accruals
● General Ledger
● Assist with employee/contractor paperwork, e.g. non-disclosures, offer letter, workbook signature page, I-9s, etc.
● Ad-hoc accounting tasks