Job Post Information* : Posted Date
4 weeks ago(12/21/2018 11:07 AM)
# of Openings
Enel X Position
Enel X has an immediate need for an experienced Product Manager to join our global product management team.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for developing the roadmap and ensuring the successful creation of a world class Flexibility Platform, and for the successful deployment and support of the platform for European and other assigned markets. You will work hand in hand with our product strategy teams to understand assigned energy markets, customer needs and product offerings for those markets, and business operations stakeholders from across EnerNOC to appropriately prioritise and specify product investments. This is a terrific opportunity to have a major impact on some of the most innovative killer applications of the smart grid.
- At least three years of previous experience in software product management or relevant experience within the product development life cycle
- The ideal candidate will have at least three years of experience with demand response and/or distributed energy resources and flexibility management and will possess a thorough understanding of energy markets and the mechanics of energy market operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; MBA with undergraduate degree in engineering, math, science, economics or related field preferred
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and related software development methodologies
- Strong business acumen and experience developing and presenting robust business cases
- Strong track record of result-oriented achievement in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- A valid passport and the ability to occasionally travel internationally required
- Creativity and a sense of humor essential.
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of our target customers and our markets in Europe and elsewhere as assigned
- Understand EnerNOC’s offerings and how they can be applied to address specific customer and market needs
- Conduct interviews of customers and target users of our Flexibility Platform gather general data and detailed feedback for specific initiatives
- Identify, prioritize, create and implement enhancements and new offerings by assessing the market, listening to customers, defining requirements, building product, and rolling out new solutions
- Document business requirements in the form of epics and user stories and communicate them effectively to the engineering teams
- Work directly with our engineering teams and represent the voice of customer and the market in the development process
- Understand EnerNOC’s product strategy and roadmap across key internal functional areas, including product development, marketing, sales, operations, finance, and legal, and support go to market activities.