Job Post Information* : Posted Date
5 days ago(1/11/2019 10:19 AM)
# of Openings
**Note - This positions will require the individual to work in both our Boston and Andover location
In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to guide organizational change in the company by the execution of organization, team and individual due diligence and the facilitation of the integration in the areas of: organization design, job evaluation, team effectiveness and efficiency.
The individual will also be responsible for identifying and evaluating possible synergies across the different Enel business lines in North America.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or Business Administration; Master Degree preferred
- 7+ years in Organization Development or other business/project-management experience, preferably within a multinational organizations
- Broad experience in leading and managing change for large scale transformations, including culture change
- Broad experience in designing organizations and facilitating the implementation of the new design
- Experience in working with different stakeholder levels in the organization, including senior leadership
- Proven project management experience
- Excellent team player and ability to manage multiple stakeholders, specifically being able to put our internal customer, the employee, at the center
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Organizational Design: Lead and facilitate organizational design/redesign efforts; providing the framework and tools. The activity is performed in collaboration with the HQs units and HRBP. Specific focus on synergies across the different business lines in the North America perimeter.
- Organizational Effectiveness: Intervene and analyze when there are organizational alignment and performance gaps. Design solutions to address gaps and develop a healthy, self-renewing organization. This activity is performed in collaboration with the HRBP.
- Organizational Change and Culture: Plan and facilitate organization-wide change and culture efforts in a systematic way. Identify, design and facilitate appropriate large group interventions based upon the needs of the business. This activity is performed in collaboration with HRBP. Lead activities across the North America perimeter.
- Processes and Procedures: to ensure that the process are correctly formalized consistently with the organizational structure and in collaboration with all the business unit involved and in compliance with the Company guidelines. Identify processes that could be streamlined across the North America perimeter.Oversee the Power of Attorney System, liaising with the Legal and Corporate Affairs;
- To support Holding and Global Business Line Organization in the job evaluation process related to managerial positions and perform the job evaluation of not managerial positions;
- HR system: Assist in the integration between HR systems at Country level and to design users profiles for local HR systems according to Holding guidelines;