We are seeking a Senior Director to support a new transportation business for Enel X e-Mobility. This team lead is responsible for building, scaling, and continuously improving operations to support the launch of a new charging-centric business line. Success in the role requires creativity, strategic thinking, an entrepreneur mindset, and deep experience in operations and finance. The ideal candidate is willing to wear many hats and can offer deep knowledge in building a new business from the ground up. Candidates will have the ability to communicate across levels from technical specialists to executives and work with a team ranging in skillsets and seniority.
- Drive business strategy, strategic analysis, and business planning
- Experiment with and optimize our commercial offerings, bringing them to market in scalable form, e.g. leveraging third-party finance and partnerships
- Drive development of business and operating model, KPIs, and metrics (with FP&A and DS)
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders and service providers (e.g. engineering firms, EPCs, etc.), such as business development, product, content, design, marketing, PR, data science, and engineering to turn vision for end-to-end user experience into a tangible reality
- Define and manage operational budgets. Create projections for scaled plans and provide frequent updates on the tangible and intangible ROI for offline benefits
- Closely coordinate with internal groups to ensure partner expectations are managed and obligations are met